>
>
>
MIAOYO Ultralight Trekking Bicycle,Double V-brake,Hybrid Urban Commuter Road Bikes For Women Male,Single Speed Road Bike…

MIAOYO Ultralight Trekking Bicycle,Double V-brake,Hybrid Urban Commuter Road Bikes For Women Male,Single Speed Road Bike…

Amazon.co.uk Price: £999.48 (as of 15:57 EST- More info)

26 Inch city bike:A city bike for daily use in the countryside and from fast city driving to longer routes.
Comfortable seat:The seat adopts ergonomic thickened saddle,soft and comfortable,not tired after a long sitting.
Bold high carbon steel frame:The frame is made of hard carbon steel,strong and durable.

Add to WishlistAdd to Compare
Categories: ,
Size:26″ | Colour:A

SPECIFICATIONS:
Frame: High carbon steel frame
Fork: High carbon steel fork
Handlebar: Aluminum alloy handlebar/Stainless steel handlebar
Stem: high carbon steel goose head stem/aluminum alloy goose head stem
Seat tube: electroplated seat tube/stainless steel tube
Grip: Rubber Grip/Sewing Grip
Finger dial: internal five-speed dedicated switch
Rim: Aluminum alloy rim
Hub: inner five-speed hub
Flywheel: 18T flywheel
Brake lever: Semi-aluminum brake lever
Chain: 96-section special chain
Crankset: 36T * 165 Crankset
Tire: Tire 26 * 13/8

PERFECT FOR ENJOY:
The bicycles,designs,and riders have evolved,but our commitment to the mission has remained strong.Excited to be on this journey with you.

Ride with confidence and style on the urban women bicycles.This women road bike for womens is perfect for those who want to enjoy the outdoors.

26 Inch city bike:A city bike for daily use in the countryside and from fast city driving to longer routes.
Comfortable seat:The seat adopts ergonomic thickened saddle,soft and comfortable,not tired after a long sitting.
Bold high carbon steel frame:The frame is made of hard carbon steel,strong and durable.
Sensitive brakes:The front brake adopts a caliper brake and the rear brake adopts a rear brake,which has cushioning performance,balanced braking,and safe riding.
Installation is quick and easy:The bike is already delivered pre assembled to 85%,The remaining 15% need to be Adjust by yourself.

Brand

Colour
Size

Model Number

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “MIAOYO Ultralight Trekking Bicycle,Double V-brake,Hybrid Urban Commuter Road Bikes For Women Male,Single Speed Road Bike…”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Start typing and press Enter to search

Shopping Cart

No products in the basket.